Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm stockpiling?

There is a mouse in the office.  I locked eyes with it last night and it turned around and fled.  I think he felt bad for me.  He was free to run away and I was wearing a headset with a 3ft cord.  I can't leave a tiny radius of my cube and this tiny vermin has free reign of the office.  At least until he gets killed, which will not be far in the future.  I guess it could be worse.  Sure, I'm making very little at a job that isn't very rewarding aside from my relatively meager paychecks.  And it seems that overtime is more or less mandatory so that I have little time to actively search for a better job, but at least there aren't other giant beings who are hell bent on destroying me.  Take that Mikey!  I'm on top of the food chain, and although I'm developing an ulcer to go with all of my anger and self esteem issues, I don't need to be constantly vigilant in case something steps on me, or tries to lure me with creamy delicious peanut butter into a device that will snap my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment